INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE SERVICES
Occupational health is a critical part of a productive and safe workplace.
Terracon offers our clients one of the largest occupational health and safety groups in the United States that includes Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, and Industrial Hygienists.
Our Tucson health and safety team has extensive experience identifying: hazards, monitoring exposures, evaluating risks, and formulating measures to correct problem areas. Our industrial hygiene services include:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Compliance Evaluations compliance evaluations and auditing
- Health and safety training and planning
- Qualitative exposure assessments
- Employee exposure assessments
- Noise and hearing conservation
- Ventilation and lighting surveys
- Mold assessments and remediation monitoring
- Indoor environmental quality investigations
- Respiratory protection and personal protective equipment
- Heat/cold stress management
- Litigation support
- Chemical, physical, and microbial exposure
- Respiratory Protection Programs
- Noise, and heat monitoring
- Local exhaust ventilation evaluation
- OSHA compliance audits
“I’d be very glad to use Terracon again…they did an excellent job, provided all the deliverables required, and had very competent personnel who were courteous to both our staff and patients.”
-Rick Towles, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, Prescott Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Resourceful. With one of the largest health and safety groups in the country, Terracon has extensive resources and knowledge to solve complex problems creatively. Our team collaborates to reach deeper for creative solutions for our clients.
Responsive. With our nationwide industrial hygiene footprint, Terracon acts quickly to deliver practical solutions to address health and safety concerns while also developing cost-effective solutions to protect people, property, and investments.
Reliable. We meet deadlines, explain complex issues, interpret lab results, and provide successful cost alternatives and deliver consistent quality to our clients. Our collaborative approach allows us to share resources and information through our network of offices.
Tucson Industrial Hygiene Contacts
For more information on our services, please contact one of the following.
(520) 798 4847
(520) 798 4811