We put your information on the plan.
Right where you need it, right when you want it.
Traditional methods of reporting and accessing materials inspection, testing, and results are no longer sufficient for today’s large-scale construction projects. With hundreds, even thousands of reports generated on a single project, our clients need a solution to quickly find and view specific data to make timely, informed decisions.
Terracon has the answer: TARGETID is an unprecedented technological advantage in the industry, leveraging geospatial information to collect, communicate, and report materials testing results through a map-centric,
highly visual and interactive interface, and all with real-time capabilities.
Seamless constructed Delivery
Through TARGETID’s dashboards, clients and project stakeholders can quickly and easily identify, assess, and address any deviations to keep the project on schedule.
- Instantly find data you need in a highly intuitive way.
- Tests and observations are accurately placed because the inspectors can see on the plan they are in the right place – no more backtracking or re-testing due to incorrect or unclear locations.
Get peace of mind
- Whether remote or in the field, keep track of any materials testing or inspection related deviations so they can be quickly resolved to avoid delays.
- See on an interactive map whether work has been accepted before performing additional work or ordering materials.
- Efficiently communicating test results among stakeholders to keep projects moving faster than ever before.
Protect your investment
- Accurate data and visuals are captured as part of a permanent, digital record that can help with asset management (an as-built plan like never before).
Intrigued by TARGETID and wondering how it can bring value to you on your next construction project? Schedule your TARGETID presentation today and let us demonstrate the power of this robust data management tool!
(512) 358 9886