Get ahead and stay ahead of facility maintenance
Terracon has been named to the newly structured Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) category at Sourcewell, offering participating agencies a way to objectively identify and prioritize maintenance and facilities expenses.
Move Quickly with Simplified Procurement
Terracon’s Sourcewell cooperative contract puts your agency on the fast track. This means the bid process has already been satisfied, so you can quickly gather quotes and trust Terracon for FCA services and support.
Sourcewell is a government agency that makes the buying process easier and more affordable by combining the purchasing power of many agencies into a single cooperative group. Contracts are competitively solicited to satisfy the public bidding process for its education, government, healthcare, and nonprofit participating agencies. Procurement becomes even easier with the flexibility to access Sourcewell contracts, use own your agency terms and conditions, or a combination to customize your scope of services.
Utilize the power of Sourcewell and Terracon to make purchasing simple and more affordable.
ReGister or verify your registration
Facility Assessment and Planning
Maturity Date: 03/24/2025
Terracon’s sourcewell contract
Extend the Life of Your Facilities
Terracon can help Sourcewell members develop an organized, rational, and objective approach for managing your facility and site infrastructure assets. The knowledge gained from an FCA assists building owners and operators increase the reliability of assets and extend the serviceable life of existing facility components. Our engineering and architectural professionals are located across the country and ready to bring you solution-oriented support to mazimize efficient operation and integrity of your facilities.
- National presence with resources located across the country ready to help
- In-house engineering and architectural professionals experienced in multiple building and site systems
- Deep experience providing FCA services means we’ve seen and know how to address nearly any facility issue
- Ability to implement agency-focused FCA software technology
- Complimentary offerings make it easy for you to address other concerns including energy audits, code inspections, space utilization, lifecycle cost estimating, and asset management planning.
- Our team also brings a database of historical geotechnical and environmental data, partnered with proprietary Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to your project, meaning it’s quite likely we already have data on your site or in your area.
Terracon’s building facilities engineering group serves as your valued partner in identifying, quantifying, prioritizing, and solving system performance deficiencies and the associated risks and liabilities to your building operations.
Facility condition assessments
For more information on our services, please contact:
National Director of Facility Assessments
(513) 612 9031
Senior Facilities Consultant
(770) 623 8602