Salt Lake City
Terracon’s office in Midvale, Utah has a qualified, experienced staff of more than 50 geotechnical and environmental engineers and scientists, Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals, field engineers, materials testing technicians, and Special Inspectors. Terracon’s team members are highly experienced, familiar with local soil and seismic conditions, and have successfully completed a wide variety of projects throughout Utah and surrounding states.
Engineering News Record has ranked Terracon as the #1 Intermountain Geotechnical and Environmental Firm. Utah Construction and Design ranks Terracon #10 among Utah’s Engineering Firms.
Terracon is proud to be part of Utah’s thriving economic growth. Our areas of expertise include:
- Transportation (highways, bridges, pedestrian trails)
- Transit (TRAX light rail and FrontRunner commuter rail)
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Renewable energy
- Commercial Office, Retail and Mixed Use
- Logistics/Distribution Centers
- Environmental Services
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Limited site investigations (“Phase II”)
- Brownfields assessments and remediation oversight
- Asbestos, lead-based paint and mold inspection and abatement oversight
- Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality
- Noise & Dust Exposure
- Air Sampling
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Industrial Hygiene Training
- Construction Site Safety & Health
- Health & Safety Plans
Our fully equipped, 3,500-sq. foot geotechnical and materials laboratory has been inspected and accredited by AASHTO’s AMRL and CCRL, USACE, UDOT’s LQP, and other rigorous “in-house” quality programs.
Please visit us, or contact us to learn more.