Terracon’s Social Media
Terracon’s Social Media Guidelines
Terracon’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) are intended to provide a place for Terracon fans to discuss the company, its products, and promotions. Please understand that comments posted to our platform pages (even by those who are identified as Terracon employees) do not represent the opinions of Terracon.
To maintain a friendly and respectful environment for fans of all ages, we ask that you read, understand, and follow the rules outlined below:
- We expect the users of our pages to follow the community guide lines posted on the various channels’ web pages.
- We reserve the right to correct factual errors
- Fans may not post anything that is spam, advertising of outside sources or links, a violation of intellectual property or law, abusive, profane or defamatory toward a person, entity or belief, pornographic, or otherwise offensive, graphically or in tone. Inappropriate language is also prohibited. Interactions and posts on our pages are moderated, content that falls into these categories will be removed and anyone posting repeated violations will be banned from the page.
- Because safety is a core value for us, we will remove any videos or pictures portraying unsafe operation of equipment, or depictions of unsafe behavior
- We encourage discussion and reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion.
- Terracon Consultants, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of the page, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this page.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform , and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional marketing purposes; an you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- As new situations arise, we reserve the right to change or add to these Rules of Engagement at any time. If we do make changes, we’ll be sure to post an update on our Timeline letting you know.