Many of Terracon’s industrial and corporate clients, as well as our public agency clients, need to close and transfer properties that they own, or update existing resource management plans for those properties. Terracon’s ecologists and environmental scientists have the expertise and experience to prepare resource management plans and guide our clients through the associated regulatory processes.
The requirements established under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) can present a formidable obstacle to development projects. Our experience has shown that a carefully considered review of environmental concerns can provide an effective framework for both development and conservation of natural resources. Through our NEPA services, we have assisted clients with natural resource management through the performance of multi-disciplined analyses, planning and design projects.
Terracon also offers a full range of wetland services, ranging from the initial wetland assessment determination to developing a wetland mitigation plan and submitting a permit application to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). In order to achieve the project goals, we work closely with clients and the USACE to determine optimal use of the property, while taking into consideration existing wetlands and proposed mitigation areas.
- National Environmental Policy Act, NEPA, (EIS, EA,CE)
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Natural Resources Management Plans
- Preliminary Wetland Assessments/Delineation
- Wetland Permitting, Mitigation, and Design
- Permit Application Preparation
- Wetland Construction Specifications and Contract Documents
- Annual Wetland Monitoring
- Stream Delineation and Mitigation
- Water Quality Assessments
- Critical Issues Analysis
- Avian and Bat Surveys
- Bat Monitoring
- Mist Netting
- Raptor Nesting Surveys
- Natural Resource Damage Assessments
- Biological Assessments
- Wildlife Hazard Assessments
- Habitat Assessments