Terracon’s Oakland office provides a full range of environmental consulting. We safely manage chemical, physical, and biological hazards.
Our experts specialize in a wide variety of services, and our office has one of the largest teams of industrial hygienists and certified asbestos and lead professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We have a strong reputation for high-quality safety and OSHA compliance for private sector, federal, state, and local government clients.
Our office works closely with the Lodi, Concord, and Sacramento offices to combine our services with their geotechnical engineering and materials testing capabilities.
Our asbestos and lead capabilities:
- surveys and investigations
- abatement design and monitoring
- specifications development
- operations and maintenance planning
- worker training
Other services we offer:
- mold investigations
- remediation monitoring
- indoor air quality assessments
- worker exposure monitoring for dust, noise, vapors, and metals