JOIN US FOR Geo-Congress 2019
March 24-27, 2019
Pennsylvania Convention Center – Booth #325
Terracon leverages more than 50 years of proprietary, national geotechnical data. Visit with our employee-owners and learn how we collaborate with clients, engineers, and contractors to assess geotechnical conditions and make informed decisions to help you effectively and efficiently:
- Maintain your project schedule
- Reduce geotechnical costs
- Minimize your geotechnical risk
- SHORT COURSE 10: Ethics in Geotechnical Engineering
- Sunday, March 24: 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Instructor: Victor R. Donald, P.E., M.ASCE, Terracon
- Professional Development Workshop
- Sunday, March 24: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Panelist: Liz Smith, P.E., G.E., D.GE, M.ASCE
- Panel Session: GBA: Events That Changed Our Practice, Room 120B
- Tuesday, March 26: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Moderator: Victor R. Donald, P.E., M.ASCE, Terracon
- Panelists: Michael Yost, P.E., Esq., Terracon; James Hamilton, P.E., Esq., GAI