Terracon is a proven leader in aquatics design and swimming pool engineering services.
Our aquatics consulting services staff includes professionals with collegiate-level swim backgrounds, experience in designing resort and hotel pools and lazy rivers, renovation and rehabilitation knowledge, and individuals who provide our clients with a higher level of understanding and expertise to optimize the swim experience.
Services We Provide
Terracon provides aquatic design and swimming pool engineering services for public use, recreation, and competition swimming pools that include colleges, universities, high schools, municipal community pools, hotel and resort facilities, above-grade and in-ground hospitality pools, lazy rivers, splash pads, and a variety of water features, fountains, and water elements.
Terracon’s aquatics services include:
- Existing Facility Evaluation
- Aquatic Feasibility Studies
- Distressed Facility (Forensic) Evaluation
- Renovation/Historic Aquatic and Pool Restoration
- Programming and Concept Design
- Full Service Design
- Aquatic Design
- Swimming Pool Structural Engineering
- Swimming Pool Electrical Engineering
- Construction Observation
- Energy Conservation Analysis
- Third-Party Document Review
To learn more about our aquatic and swimming pool design, construction, and engineering services, please fill out the form below or contact one of our Aquatic Services team below the form.
For more information on our services, please contact one of the following.
Travis Stensby, P.E.
(402) 650 3732
Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 464 4605