Charleston, SC

Terracon’s Charleston, S.C., office was originally known as Wright Padgett Christopher when it was founded in 1993 by William (Bill) Wright, P.E. He was later joined by William (Reg) Christopher, P.E., who eventually became President and CEO. In 2002, the company expanded its geographical area by opening full service environmental, geotechnical, and materials engineering and testing services branches in Myrtle Beach, S.C.; Savannah, Ga.; and Charlotte, N.C. During this transition, the firm became an employee-owned company and the name was changed to WPC, Inc. to better represent its employee ownership and growing recognition beyond the Charleston area. In 2006, Wolf Technologies, based in Jacksonville, FL, also became a WPC company, and in September of 2009, WPC, Inc. joined Terracon.

Contacts

Services

1450 5th St., West North Charleston, SC 29405
Phone: (843) 884 1234
Fax: (843) 884 9234